EVANGELION×DASSAI 【DASSAI Instrumentality Project】
The producer of "Dassai" sake, Asahi Shuzo Co, Ltd. will be entirely recreating the famous dining room of the Evangelion character, Misato Katsuragi, known for her love for Dassai.
This set reproduction will take place from June 7, 2021 (starting at 11:00 am) to July 31, 2021, in Dassai’s flagship store in Ginza, Tokyo.
Evangelion is a series of animated films very popular worldwide, and the series latest film, EVANGELION:3.0+1.0, is currently a great success, still available in theaters in Japan.
A UNIQUE REPRODUCTION
As you enter the store, you could see graphic panels evoking the various recurring alarms in EVANGELION, displayed throughout the store.
In the main booth, at the back of the store, there will be a reproduction of Misato's dining room with bottles of Dassai scattered around.
The label design of the bottles that appear in the film are slightly different from the ones on the market, but for this time, we have made bottles specially to reproduce the scene in the film in detail. (the bottles are empty).
In addition, with the cooperation of Sapporo Breweries Ltd. and UCC Ueshima Coffee Co, Ltd. the designs of EBISU beer and UCC café au lait cans were made again, based on the original film.
“Evangelion" is an internationally praised animated series that depicts 14-year-olds boys and girls who have become pilots of giant humanoid weapons called "Evangelion", fighting a battle against mysterious enemies called "Angels."
As fans of all generations were able to connect with the unique characters of the series, the latest film, "EVANGELION:3.0+1.0" was released on March 8, 2021 in Japan and has already been a huge success, grossing over 8.5 billion yen ($80 million USD).
ABOUT THE EVENT
・Place: Dassai Ginza Store
・Address: 5-10-2 Ginza 1F, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
・Date: June 7, 2021 (Mon) to July 31, 2021 (Sat)
・Open Hours : 11AM to 6PM
・Access : Numbered tickets will be distributed at the entrance
For more information on the different preventive measures against the COVID during this event, please consult the following site.
About the numbered tickets
To ease congestion, numbered tickets for the day will be distributed 30 minutes before the store opens*.
The distribution of numbered tickets will end as soon as the numbered tickets are gone.
- Please arrive at the time indicated on the ticket. Staff will guide you in order.
- Numbered tickets are valid for the day only, and will be collected at the entrance.
*Numbered tickets will be distributed from 10:30 AM during the emergency declaration period (tentative).
After the declaration is lifted, numbered tickets will be distributed from 9:30 AM (tentative).
Measures taken by the store
- All staff members undergo daily temperature and health checks.
- We regularly disinfect the store with alcohol.
- Air purifiers are installed in the stores, and the entrances are opened periodically for air exchange.
- Temperature detectors and alcohol disinfectant (more than 70% ethanol) are installed at the entrance of the stores.
Requests to customers
- Please refrain from visiting the store if you fall into any of the following categories
- If you have a cold or are not feeling well on the day of your visit.
- If you suspect that a family member or close acquaintance may be infected.
- Those who have traveled to a country or region where the government has imposed entry restrictions or required a post-entry observation period within the past 14 days, or who have had close contact with a resident of such a country or region.
- Please wear a mask when you visit the store. Please wear a mask when you visit the store, and please keep your mask on when you are in the store.
- If you are in a group of 4 or more, you will be divided into groups of 3 or less.
- Please take your temperature and disinfect your hands at the entrance.
- Customers with a fever of 37.5℃ or higher will not be allowed to enter the store.
- We recommend that you install the new coronavirus contact confirmation application (COCOA) in advance.
- When waiting for your turn, please follow the markings at your feet and keep a sense of space.
- When waiting for your turn to enter, please follow the markings on your feet and keep your senses clear. A staff member will guide you into the store one by one.
- In order for as many people as possible to enjoy the experience, we ask for your cooperation in limiting the "Misato's Room" experience to three minutes per group.
- Please drink plenty of water and take precautions against heat stroke.