- 2023.03.24Singapore Dassai Party 2023
- 2023.03.16Kuramoto Diary＃524-【Blind to Past Failures, the 72-Year-Old Brewery Owner who Never Learns, Goes to New York】
- 2023.02.22Kuramoto Diary＃523-【Talk at Columbia University ②】
- 2023.02.22Kuramoto Diary＃523-【Talk at Columbia University ①】
- 2023.01.30DASSAI Future - with Farmers awarded the Sustainability Award from CCI France in Japan.
We make sake to brighten your life,
not to drive the sales to get drunk.
Origin of the name "DASSAI"
The name of our sake, DASSAI, means "otter festival," and the origins convey much of what we are about.
Sake is made from rice, water and koji. Especially rice is one of the most important things for making sake.