- 2021.03.30Launch of "Local Dassai" made respectively with Yamada Nishiki from different prefectures
- 2021.03.30Starting recruiting new graduates for June, facing difficulties in finding a job due to the cororavirus
- 2021.02.04Experimental launch of “Dassai 45 unpasteurized – flash frozen” using Technican “Tomin” technology
- 2021.01.25Results of the Yamada Nishiki Project 2020
- 2020.12.30Opening a new website to purchase Dassai in Japan
We make sake to brighten your life,
not to drive the sales to get drunk.
Origin of the name "DASSAI"
The name of our sake, DASSAI, means "otter festival," and the origins convey much of what we are about.
Sake is made from rice, water and koji. Especially rice is one of the most important things for making sake.